AKFA University welcomes transfer students because we believe that they can add diversity and intellectual passion to the existing class. Transfer applications, however, will undergo a comprehensive review process by the Admissions Committee.
The minimum requirements for AKFA University transfer admissions are as follows:
- You can apply for transfer admission if you have finished a minimum of four regular semesters of study at your previous university or college.
- There should be no record of probation/discipline in the previous educational institute.
- A minimum GPA of 2.7 in 4.3 scale (80 out of 100%) is required to be considered as a candidate. If the world ranking of your university is very high, the minimum GPA could be lower than 2.7.
- You should submit an application form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOzqF17dwegMkoUC5i-ykx_9Xmqf8Q9s3hdDW3jrZ45yS0-g/viewform?usp=sf_link) and must attach followings:
- Transcripts of the previous university/college,
- An official English Proficiency Test score of IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL iBT 71 and above
- Personal statement
- Study plan
- Passport bio scan
- Photo 3.5×4.5
The Admissions Committee may request course syllabuses of some subjects of your previous study when it is necessary to check the course equivalency between your previous institute and AU. The Committee will evaluate all your data and make decisions regarding what grade year you are eligible to join. In any case, it is unlikely that the number of years you studied in your previous university will be fully acknowledged unless the curriculum of your previous university truly matches that of AU. When the Committee judges that you are a good candidate based on all the documents you submitted, they will invite you for an interview.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or Telegram-bot @akfaunibot.