The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in International Businesses and Consulting prepare students for their careers in international companies.
The program designed to develop the creativity and problem-solving skills of the students, so they can achieve success in their future careers. They will also learn project management, strategic management, etc.
All lessons in the program are conducted in the English language, which will help to develop the language and communication skills of the students.
The graduates of the BBA in International Businesses and Consulting can work in various positions in international companies. The graduates can work in internal and external project management, perform consultancy roles.
For information about Tuition Fees please visit Tuition Fees page of our website.
AKFA University offers merit scholarships to domestic students. Please visit the Scholarships page of our website for additional information.
Eligibility requirements for domestic applicants (citizens of Uzbekistan)
- Lyceum, college or high school graduates in Uzbekistan or abroad;
- Lyceum, college or high school students in Uzbekistan or abroad who are studying in their final year;
- Applicants who passed the English Proficiency Requirements
- Successful completion of the Entrance exam
Admission Guidelines for International Applicants
- Passport bio page scan.
- School diploma and transcript. (9th grade)
- Application Form. (Click here to download)
- Motivation letter. (150 ~ 250 words)
- Recommendation letter (preferable but not mandatory)
Application Fee of 50 US Dollars should be paid in the student’s name, not in their parents’ name or any other names to the following bank account: 2020 8840 2050 3245 3002 in Olmazor Branch of NBU FEA Republic of Uzbekistan. MFO 00876, OKED 85420, TIN 306 210 969, SWIFT Code: NBFAUZ2X
English Proficiency Requirements for Domestic and International Applicants
IELTS 5 / TOEFL iBT 50 / Duolingo English Test 80 or above
Both IELTS and TOEFL iBT certificates are valid for those issued after 5 August 2019.