Accounting and Finance is a four-year program, which covers intensive Accounting and Finance syllabus. There is a total of 145 credit hours.
The program is a mix of strong accounting and finance conceptual framework and soft skills, which will help you to excel in these areas. BS in Accounting and Finance program also improves the technical and interpersonal skills of students.
This program has two semesters every academic year and there are total 8 semesters. Education at the university is conducted in English. The graduates will receive a diploma of higher education.
Accounting and Finance program prepares students for a wide variety of careers in business. In particular, graduates of the Accounting and Finance program can work in professional firms and finical institutions, commercial and government organizations. Roles include accountants, finance managers, and banking advisors. Students will be able to run their businesses.
For information about Tuition Fees please visit Tuition Fees page of our website.
AKFA University offers merit scholarships to domestic students. Please visit the Scholarships page of our website for additional information.
Eligibility requirements for domestic applicants (citizens of Uzbekistan)
- Lyceum, college or high school graduates in Uzbekistan or abroad;
- Lyceum, college or high school students in Uzbekistan or abroad who are studying in their final year;
- Applicants who passed the English Proficiency Requirements
- Successful completion of the Entrance exam
Admission Guidelines for International Applicants
- Passport bio page scan.
- High school diploma and transcript. (10-12th grade)
- Application Form. (Click here to download)
- Motivation letter. (150 ~ 250 words)
- Recommendation letter (preferable but not mandatory)
Application Fee of 50 US Dollars should be paid in the student’s name, not in their parents’ name or any other names to the following bank account: 2020 8840 2050 3245 3002 in Olmazor Branch of NBU FEA Republic of Uzbekistan. MFO 00876, OKED 85420, TIN 306 210 969, SWIFT Code: NBFAUZ2X
English Proficiency Requirements for Domestic and International Applicants
IELTS 5 / TOEFL iBT 50 / Duolingo English Test 80 or above
Both IELTS and TOEFL iBT certificates are valid for those issued after 5 August 2019.