Dental School is a six-year program and its aim is to provide students with professional skills necessary for practicing dentistry.
Students should complete the Pre-Medical School (two academic years) to be able to study in the Dental School. This program has two semesters every academic year and there are total of 8 semesters. Education at the university is conducted in English. The graduates will receive a diploma of higher education.
This page will be updated soon.
The program will train dental practitioners and scientists. The graduates can work as dental practitioners or conduct researches.
For information about Tuition Fees please visit Tuition Fees page of our website.
AKFA University offers merit scholarships to domestic students. Please visit the Scholarships page of our website for additional information.
Eligibility requirements for domestic applicants (citizens of Uzbekistan)
- Lyceum, college or high school graduates in Uzbekistan or abroad;
- Lyceum, college or high school students in Uzbekistan or abroad who are studying in their final year;
- Applicants who passed the English Proficiency Requirements
- Successful completion of the Entrance exam
Admission Guidelines for International Applicants
- Passport bio page scan.
- High school diploma and transcript. (10-12th grade)
- Application Form. (Click here to download)
- Motivation letter. (150 ~ 250 words)
- Recommendation letter (preferable but not mandatory)
Application Fee of 50 US Dollars should be paid in the student’s name, not in their parents’ name or any other names to the following bank account: 2020 8840 2050 3245 3002 in Olmazor Branch of NBU FEA Republic of Uzbekistan. MFO 00876, OKED 85420, TIN 306 210 969, SWIFT Code: NBFAUZ2X
English Proficiency Requirements for Domestic and International Applicants
IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL iBT 55 / Duolingo English Test 95 or above
Both IELTS and TOEFL iBT certificates are valid for those issued after 5 August 2019.