Digital marketing is the new and trending branch of marketing. With the development of online business, the demand for digital marketers is increasing.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Digital marketing imparts knowledge about strategies to attract customers through various digital channels.
The program provides a comprehensive view on planning and executing e-business and promote their product on popular search engine, social media channels and other online platforms.
The program provides students with some of the major skills like concepts of sales conversions, analyzing marketing campaigns and finding strategies.
Graduates of the Digital marketing can work in various positions in IT and Software companies, digital marketing agencies, digital marketing departments.
For information about Tuition Fees please visit Tuition Fees page of our website.
AKFA University offers merit scholarships to domestic students. Please visit the Scholarships page of our website for additional information.
Eligibility requirements for domestic applicants (citizens of Uzbekistan)
- Lyceum, college or high school graduates in Uzbekistan or abroad;
- Lyceum, college or high school students in Uzbekistan or abroad who are studying in their final year;
- Applicants who passed the English Proficiency Requirements
- Successful completion of the Entrance exam
Admission Guidelines for International Applicants
- Passport bio page scan.
- School diploma and transcript. (9th grade)
- Application Form. (Click here to download)
- Motivation letter. (150 ~ 250 words)
- Recommendation letter (preferable but not mandatory)
Application Fee of 50 US Dollars should be paid in the student’s name, not in their parents’ name or any other names to the following bank account: 2020 8840 2050 3245 3002 in Olmazor Branch of NBU FEA Republic of Uzbekistan. MFO 00876, OKED 85420, TIN 306 210 969, SWIFT Code: NBFAUZ2X
English Proficiency Requirements for Domestic and International Applicants
IELTS 5 / TOEFL iBT 50 / Duolingo English Test 80 or above
Both IELTS and TOEFL iBT certificates are valid for those issued after 5 August 2019.