- Senior Analyst: ERGO Analytics (Uzbekistan)
- Master of Arts: International Business Management from Westminster International University in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Bachelor of Science: Economics and Finance from Westminster International University in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Her research interests cover the aspects of gender equality and sustainable development in Europe and Central Asia. Her research is published in leading academic journals of Web of Science & Scopus such as Journal of the Knowledge Economics, Applied Research in Quality of Life and International Journal of Energy Economics & Policy.
- Umurzakov, U., Tosheva, S., & Salahodjaev, R. (2022). Tourism and Sustainable Economic Development: Evidence from Belt and Road Countries. Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 1-14.
- Isaeva, A., Khachaturov, A., Odilova, S., Tosheva, S. (2021). How does sport participation predict life satisfaction in russia? North American Journal of Psychology, 23(3), pp. 453–470
- Isaeva, A., Salahodjaev, R., Khachaturov, A, Tosheva, S. (2021). The Impact of Tourism and Financial Development on Energy Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Emission: Evidence from Post-communist Countries. J Knowl Econ https://doi.org/10.1007/s13132-021-00732-x
- Salahodjaev, R., Abdullaeva, B., Tosheva, S., & Isaeva, A. (2021). Female parliamentarians and the distribution of National Happiness. Applied Research in Quality of Life, 16(4), 1571-1585.