AKFA University offers fully-funded AU Excellence Scholarships (AUES) to the prize winners of the International Olympiads and competitions and recorded high results in SAT exams.
Applicants can win fully-funded AU Excellence scholarship for the entire program if they one the first, second or third place in one of the following Olympiads or contests:
- the World Chess Championships
- International Zhautykov Olympiad in Mathematics and Computer Science
- Balkan Mathematical Olympiad
- International Mathematical Olympiad
- International Olympiad in Informatics
- International Chemistry Olympiad
- International Biology Olympiad
- International STEM Olympiad
The scholarship is also available for the applicants, who have SAT 1400+ and IELTS 7.5 + scores or triple-A(AAA) in Cambridge International AS/A levels.
In order to maintain the scholarship, the students should have GPA 3.3 or higher.