About School of Pharmacy
School of Pharmacy is a four-year program, which designed for those, who want to work in pharmaceutical industry and be engaged in medication production in the future.
The program will train future leaders in pharmaceutical industry and those, who will save lives via developing highly efficient medicines.
Students should complete the Pre-Medical School (two academic years) to be able to study in the School of Pharmacy. This program has two semesters every academic year and there are total of 8 semesters. Education at the university is conducted in English. The graduates will receive a diploma of higher education.
Program structure will be updated soon.
You can familiarize yourself with the full curriculum of the School of Pharmacy here.
Please noted that information contained on the website with respect to modules is correct at the time of publication, and the University will make every reasonable effort to offer all models as indicated. In some cases, the University may introduce changes to the curriculum as a result of student feedback, timetabling, staff changes, etc.
Pharmacists are on the front lines of ensuring individuals receive proper drug and therapeutic treatments for health issues. Pharmacists work in tandem with the doctors, pharmaceutical companies, and the public.
Eligibility requirements for domestic applicants (citizens of Uzbekistan)
- Lyceum, college or high school graduates in Uzbekistan or abroad;
- Lyceum, college or high school students in Uzbekistan or abroad who are studying in their final year;
- Applicants who passed the English Proficiency Requirements
- Successful completion of the Entrance exam
Admission Guidelines for Foreign Applicants
- Passport bio page scan.
- High school diploma and transcript. (10-12th grade)
- Application Form. (Click here to download)
- Motivation letter. (150 ~ 250 words)
- Recommendation letter (preferable but not mandatory)
Application Fee of 50 US Dollars should be paid in the student’s name, not in their parents’ name or any other names to the following bank account: 2020 8840 2050 3245 3002 in Olmazor Branch of NBU FEA Republic of Uzbekistan. MFO 00876, OKED 85420, TIN 306 210 969, SWIFT Code: NBFAUZ2X
English Proficiency Requirements for Domestic and Foreign Applicants
- IELTS 5 / TOEFL iBT 50 / Duolingo English Test 80 or above
- Both IELTS and TOEFL iBT certificates are valid for those issued after 5 August 2019.
FEES AND FUNDING
The tuition fee for School of Pharmacy for domestic students is set at 42 million soums per academic year (21 million soums per semester) and for foreign students – 7,000 US dollars per academic year (3,500 US dollars per semester).
AKFA University offers merit scholarships to domestic students. Please visit the Scholarships page of our website for additional information.
HOW TO APPLY
Admission to AKFA University usually announces admission for the upcoming academic year in summer. Please check our Admission page for the latest information on admission quota, dates, and news.