AKFA University in cooperation with one of Gachon University, one of the leading South Korean universities, launched Medical School.
The educational goal of the Medical School is:
- the production of doctors who truly care about others;
- are capable of playing a leading role in diagnosis and research;
- have problem-solving skills;
- contribute to the local community;
- and serve mankind as a whole.
This program has two semesters every academic year and there are total of 12 semesters. Education at the university is conducted in English. The graduates will receive a diploma of higher education.
Medical School of AKFA University offers an educational program based on the curriculum of the Department of Medicine of Gachon University.
During six academic years, you will receive knowledge and skills to become doctors and help people to overcome various health issues.
Students will study pre-medical subjects during the first two academic years. During 3-6 academic years, they will focus on learning medical subjects. You can familiarize yourself with the full in Medical School here.
Please noted that information contained on the website with respect to modules is correct at the time of publication, and the University will make every reasonable effort to offer all models as indicated. In some cases, the University may introduce changes to the curriculum as a result of student feedback, timetabling, staff changes, etc.
After graduation of the Medical School of AKFA University, successful students can pursue a career in the health sector, working in private or public medical institutions as doctors. The graduates can also work as researchers.
Eligibility requirements for domestic applicants (citizens of Uzbekistan)
- Lyceum, college or high school graduates in Uzbekistan or abroad;
- Lyceum, college or high school students in Uzbekistan or abroad who are studying in their final year;
- Applicants who passed the English Proficiency Requirements
- Successful completion of the Entrance exam
Admission Guidelines for Foreign Applicants
- Passport bio page scan.
- High school diploma and transcript. (10-12th grade)
- Application Form. (Click here to download)
- Motivation letter. (150 ~ 250 words)
- Recommendation letter (preferable but not mandatory)
Application Fee of 50 US Dollars should be paid in the student’s name, not in their parents’ name or any other names to the following bank account: 2020 8840 2050 3245 3002 in Olmazor Branch of NBU FEA Republic of Uzbekistan. MFO 00876, OKED 85420, TIN 306 210 969, SWIFT Code: NBFAUZ2X
English Proficiency Requirements for Domestic and Foreign Applicants
IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL iBT 55 or above
Both IELTS and TOEFL iBT certificates are valid for those issued after 5 August 2018
FEES AND FUNDING
The tuition fee for Medical School for domestic students is set at 58 million soums per academic year (29 million soums per semester) and for foreign students – 10,000 US dollars per academic year (5000 US dollars per semester).
AKFA University offers merit scholarships to domestic students. Please visit the Scholarships page of our website for additional information.
HOW TO APPLY
Admission to AKFA University usually announces admission for the upcoming academic year in summer. Please check our Admission page for the latest information on admission quota, dates, and news.