- LecturerAccounting and Finance
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Sep 2011 — Dec 2017
PhD of Enterprise Management
Doctor of Philosophy
Dissertation: “The Effect of Accounting Regulations on Recognition and Disclosure of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in Uzbekistan and China”
Sep 2003 — Jun 2005
Namangan , Uzbekistan
Masters in Accounting
Namangan Engineering Economic Institute
Related Course work: Professional Financial Accounting, Accounting in Micro and Macro Enterprises
Sep 1999 — Jun 2003
Tashkent, Uzbekistan Bachelors in Accounting and Auditing
Tashkent Finance Institute
Related Course work: Accounting methods, Financial Accounting, Practical Auditing
Sep 2020— present
Tashkent, Uzbekistan Sr. Lecturer/ Professor
Yeoju Technical University in Tashkent, AKFA Medical University & TSUE
Delivering Economics and Management lectures – designing presentations for bachelor / master programs, planning relevant subject in the program, leading and control of creation and quality of subjects syllabus, leading department team members
Aug 2019 — Aug 2020
Suzhou Foreign Languages School
Delivering Cambridge Business Economics program in a bilingual environment • Prepare question papers, conduct the tests and grade them accordingly. • Having observation/open classes for the colleagues/parents on appointed by the school days
Feb 2018 — Jul 2019
Oriental Cambridge Education Group
- Corporate lecturing and instructing Chinese employees on international education management and leadership in a bilingual environment
- Working on consulting projects of bringing out students’ talents and their greatest potential
- Helping every child to grow into a life-long learner by collaborating the advantages of international and Chinese environments.
- R. Salahodjaev, E. Gorlova, S. Odilova (2013) “Innovative Infrastructure, Financial Development and Innovative Investigation”, Journal of Modern Economy, Vol. 4, No. 4 pp. 243-247
- S. Odilova Xiaomin Gu (2016) “Patent Protection, Intelligence and Economic Growth: a Cross Country Empirical Investigation”, Journal Of Research In Business, Economics And Management, Vol. 6, No.1 pp. 798-804.
- S. Odilova Xiaomin Gu (2016)”Does Stronger Protection of Intellectual Property have Effect on Trade?” Journal of Research in Business, Economics and Management, Vol. 7, No.4 pp. 1186-1193.
- S. Odilova Xiaomin Gu (2016) “Intellectual Property Rights Protection and FDI: Some Correlational Evidence”, Journal of Research in Business, Economics and Management, Vol. 7, No.4 pp. 1217-1221.
- S. Odilova Xiaomin Gu (2017) “Cognitive Abilities, Democracy and Intellectual Property Rights Protection”, International Business Research (Canada), Vol. 10, No. 5 pp 127- 132
- S. Odilova Xiaomin Gu (2017) “Intelligence and Intellectual Property Rights Protection: The Global Evidence”, Mankind Quarterly (UK), Vol. 57, No.4
- S. Odilova Xiaomin Gu (2017) “Cognitive Abilities, Democracy and Software Piracy: A Note”, Mankind Quarterly (UK), Vol. 58, N 3
- S. Odilova (2018) “Intelligence and Export Sophistication: A Cross-Country Test”, Mankind Quarterly (UK), Vol. 58, No.3
Odilova, S. (2020). Tourism and economic growth: evidence from the Top-20 nations. Under review at International Tourism Review.
Odilova, S. (2020). Tourism and economic growth: panel evidence from Belt and Road countries. Submitted to Singapore Economic Review.
Odilova, S. & Salahodjaev, R. (2020). Women in government and shadow economy: a cross-country test.
Odilova (present) “Intelligence and Crime: A Novel Evidence for Software Piracy”.
Odilova (present) “National IRs and per capita income”.
Odilova (2018) “IR and wealth”.