Dr. Rustam Turdibaev
- LecturerAccounting and Finance
2014–2016 PhD in Mathematics, University of Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
2011–2013 Integrated PhD Program in Mathematical Sciences, Jacobs University Bremen, Bremen, Germany.
– Course work phase, average GPA 1.89 (3.4 in American grade)
2009–2011 Master of Science in Mathematics, National University of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
– Concentrate in Mathematical Logic, Algebra and Number Theory
2005–2009 Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, National University of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
– Graduated with High Honor
December 2020 –Present
Lecturer, AKFA University, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
September 2020 –Present
Lecturer, National University of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
October 2019 – Present
Senior Research Fellow, Academy of Science of Uzbekistan, V. I. Romanovskiy Institute of
Mathematics, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Fall 2016 –Summer 2019
Assistant Professor, Inha University in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, I lectured in mathematics related subjects like Basic Statistics, Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics and Engineering Mathematics for the students of the School of Computer and Information Engineering.
2014–2016 Researcher, University of Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
2011–2013 Teaching Assistant, Jacobs University Bremen, Bremen, Germany, I was assigned as a teaching assistant for several large undergraduate courses in Engineering and Science Mathematics of different levels for 5 semesters. My responsibilities included holding tutorial sessions, providing office hours to discuss students’ progress, organizing and grading examinations.
Summer 2013 Local Organizer for “Modern Mathematics” International Summer School, Jacobs University Bremen, Bremen, Germany.
2011–2016 Junior Research Fellow, Institute of Mathematics under National University of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Title Leibniz cohomology in low degrees. Some structure theory of Leibniz n-algebras
Supervisor Manuel Ladra, Bakhrom Omirov Scholarships and Grants
2014–2016 Xunta de Galicia, GRC2013-045 (European FEDER support included), Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
2011–2012 Jacobs Foundation of America, Scholarship, Jacobs University Bremen.
2009 Toshmuhammad N. Qori-Niyoziy, Scholarship.
2008 State Scholarship of the President of Uzbekistan, in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry-Biology, Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2007–2009 ICTP OEA-AC-84, under PRJ-24, foreign grant, ICTP, Italy and National University of Uzbekistan.
Undergraduate and High-School Contest Awards
Excellence in Public Education, Ministry of public education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
July, 2009 Second Prize, 16th International Mathematics Competition for University Students, Budapest, Hungary.
April, 2009 Third Prize, National Undergraduate Mathematical Olympiad, Uzbekistan.
April, 2006 Rank 4, National Undergraduate Mathematical Olympiad, Uzbekistan.
2005 Member of Uzbekistan Team for 46th International Mathematical Olympiad, Mexico,
No team participation.
March, 2005 Rank 6, National Mathematical Olympiad, Uzbekistan.
2004-2005 First Prize, Tashkent Mathematical Olympiad for high school students, Uzbekistan.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
- Cartan subalgebras of Leibniz n-algebras, with S. Albeverio, Sh. A. Ayupov, B. A. Omirov Communications in Algebra, 37:2080–2096, 2009.
- On description of Leibniz algebras corresponding to sl2, with B. A. Omirov and I.S. Rakhimov Algebras and Representation Theory, 2013, 16(5): 1507–1519.
- The derivations of some evolution algebras, with L. M. Camacho, J. R. Gómez, B. A. Omirov Linear and Multilinear Algebra, 2013, 61(3):309–322.
- Some properties of evolution algebras, with L. M. Camacho, J. R. Gómez, B. A. Omirov Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, 2013, 50(5):1481–1494.
- Some radicals, Frattini and Cartan subalgebras of Leibniz n-algebras, with F. Gago, M. Ladra, B. A. Omirov Linear and Multilinear Algebra, 2013, 61(11):1510–1527.
- Automorphisms and derivations of Leibniz algebras, with M. Ladra, B. Rikhsiboev, Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, 2016, 68(7): 933–944.
- On algebraic properties of the human ABO-blood group inheritance pattern, with J.M. Casas, M. Ladra, B.A. Omirov, Anziam Journal, Volume 58, Issue 1, July 2016 , 78–95.
- Do n-Lie algebras have universal enveloping algebras?, with Xabier Garcia-Martinez, Tim van der Linden, Journal of Lie Theory 28 (2018), No. 1, 043–055.
- Some Leibniz bimodules of sl2, with T. Kurbanbaev, Journal of Algebra and Its Applications, Vol. 19, No. 04, 2050064 (2020).
- Bipartite graphs and the structure of finite-dimensional semisimple Leibniz algebras, International Electronic Journal of Algebra, Volume 26 (2019), 122–130, DOI: 10.24330/ieja.587009.
- Local automorphisms of sln, with T. Becker, J. Escobar Salsedo, C. Salas, Uzbek Mathematical Journal, 2019, 2, pp.27–33, DOI: 10.29229/uzmj.2019-2-3.
- Some theorems on Leibniz n-algebras from the category Un(Lb), with M.S.Kim, arXiv:1808.02695, accepted to Algebra Colloquium.
- Finite-dimensional Leibniz algebra representations of sl2, with T. Kurbanbaev, arXiv:1904.13137.