Eligibility for Admission Application for Foreign Applicants
AKFA University accepts both domestic and international applicants to Medical School.
Admission Guidelines for Foreign Applicants
How to apply
(1) Required documents should be submitted by e-mail (email@example.com).
(2) Required Documents
- Passport bio page scan.
- High school diploma and transcript. (10-12th grade)
- English proficiency certificate of IELTS 5.5, TOEFL iBT 55 or above. (Tests taken within 2 years before the application deadline are valid.)
- Application Form. (You can download it at Click)
- Motivation letter. (150 ~ 250 words)
- Recommendation letter. (preferable but not mandatory)
(3) Application Fee of 50 US Dollars should be paid in student’s name not in their parents’ name or any other names to the following bank account: 2020 8840 2050 3245 3002 in Olmazor Branch of NBU FEA Republic of Uzbekistan. MFO 00876, OKED 85420, TIN 306 210 969, SWIFT Code: NBFAUZ2X
High school level Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics – 3 subjects with 100 points each. Questions of all 3 subjects should be answered in one exam session of 90 minutes without break.
In case the number of applicants is less than 50 (the quota for foreign students), there will be no Entrance Exam. Exam venue will be announced when the number of applicants exceeds the quota.
(1) Application deadline: 5 PM of 06 July 2020 (Mon) by Tashkent time.
(2) Orientation for Entrance Exam: 23 July (Thu) 09:00-11:00 AM Tashkent time.
(3) Entrance Exam: 24 July (Fri) 09:00-10:30 AM Tashkent time.
(4) Successful applicants for admission will be announced on 31 July (Fri).
(1) Tuition fee: 5,000 US Dollars per semester.
Tuition fee will not be increased at least for the first 2 years. The University reserves the right to change the tuition fee after 2 years by giving prior notice to the students. Any changes in tuition will be reasonable.
(2) Student Quota for 2020-21 academic year: 100 Uzbek nationals, 50 foreigners.
(3) Dormitory fee will not exceed $166 per month. The exact amount will be informed at least 30 days prior to the commencement date of the academic year. But, until moving to on-campus dormitories, Korean students (by citizenship on passport, not by ethnic group) will be provided off-campus shared apartments free of charge.