Eligibility for Admission Application for Foreign Applicants
AKFA University accepts both domestic and international applicants to BS Accounting and Finance.
Admission Guidelines for Foreign Applicants
How to apply
(1) Required documents should be submitted by link.
(2) Required Documents
- Passport bio page scan.
- High school diploma and transcript. (10-12th grade)
- English proficiency certificate of IELTS 5.5, TOEFL iBT 55, Duolingo English Test 95 or above. (Tests taken within 2 years before the application deadline are valid.)
- Application Form. (You can download it at Click)
- Motivation letter. (150 ~ 250 words)
- Recommendation letter. (preferable but not mandatory)
(3) Application Fee of 50 US Dollars should be paid in student’s name not in their parents’ name or any other names to the following bank account: 2020 8840 2050 3245 3002 in Olmazor Branch of NBU FEA Republic of Uzbekistan. MFO 00876, OKED 85420, TIN 306 210 969, SWIFT Code: NBFAUZ2X
(1) Application deadline: 5 PM of 17 Aug 2020 (Mon) by Tashkent time.
(1) Tuition fee: 2,500 US Dollars per semester.
Tuition fee will not be increased at least for the first 2 years. The University reserves the right to change the tuition fee after 2 years by giving prior notice to the students. Any changes in tuition will be reasonable.
(2) Student Quota for 2020-21 academic year: 100 Uzbek nationals, 50 foreigners.
(3) Dormitory fee will not exceed $166 per month. The exact amount will be informed at least 30 days prior to the commencement date of the academic year.
Partial scholarships for foreign students
The foreign students are eligible for partial scholarships. If you rank high showing good academic performance during Fall Semester 2020, you will receive a partial scholarship for the next semester according to your ranking as in the following table.
|Ranking||Percentage of Tuition|
|5 ~ 7||15%|
|8 ~ 22||10%|
|23 ~ 42||5%|