Eligibility for Admission Application for Domestic Applicants (Citizens of Uzbekistan)
AKFA University accepts both domestic and international applicants to BS in Accounting and Finance.
Eligibility for the Admission
- Lyceum, college or high school graduates in Uzbekistan or abroad;
- Lyceum, college or high school students in Uzbekistan or abroad who are studying at their final year;
- Applicants who passed the English Proficiency Requirements
- Successful completion of Entrance exam
AKFA UNIVERSITY offers its prestigious programme:
BS in Accounting and Finance:
|Quota for 2020/21*|
|Quota for Contract (tuition) Based places||58|
|Quota for Merit Based Scholarships places||42|
*AU reserves 50 additional places for foreign citizens. The reserved ratio of Uzbek and foreign citizens may be changed by AU depending on circumstances.
English Proficiency Requirements
IELTS 5.0 / TOEFL iBT 50 or above
Both IELTS and TOEFL iBT certificates are valid for those issued after 5 August 2018
Academic Excellence Scholarship: outstanding total score
Each semester, the top 42 students achieving the highest total scores (in descending order) will be recommended to the merit based scholarship, in the form of the discount from tuition fee, for the next semester according to their rank.
Online Application – http://admission.akfauniversity.org/accounts/login/
Complete and submit AKFA University admission application form online.
Scanned documents required to be uploaded in (JPEG):
- Copy of passport with the address of permanent residency
- Copy of high school diploma or proof of final year study letter from high school
- Electronic photo which was taken within the last 3 months – 3.5 cm ×4.5 cm
- Official English proficiency test certificate (IELTS/ TOEFL iBT)
Submitted documents through email will not be accepted.
AKFA University Admission Timeline
|1||On-line Application & Counselling||START: August 10 (Monday) 2:00pm||FINISH: August 17 (Monday) 5:00pm|
|2||Orientation for Applicants||August 19 (Wednesday)|
(for both contract (tuition) based and merit based scholarship places)
|August 21 (Friday)
|4||Announcement of Entrance Exam Results||August 21 (Friday)*|
|5||Registration||August 21 (Friday) –August 28 (Friday)|
September 28 – October 2
Fall Semester begins:
October 5 (Monday)
*AU admission date and time are subject to change depending on the number of applicants. Please be sure to check the AU website for any changes in the schedule
✓ The places for the above events will be announced soon.
✓ Please make sure to check your email address regularly for any updates
Degree Programme: BS in ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE:
- Mathematics – 20 questions;
40 minutes for Examination
*The maximum possible total score is 100 points.